- Reviews (0)
A bag of sesame seed(100kg)
Sesame is grown for its seeds, and the primary use of the sesame seed is as a source of oil for cooking. It has numerous health benefits.
- Good Source of Fiber.
- May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
- Nutritious Source of Plant Protein.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Support Healthy Bones.
- May Reduce Inflammation.
- Good Source of B Vitamins.
- May Aid Blood Cell Formation.
Fun Facts: Just like crude oil, sesame oil is also useful in the industrial preparation of perfumery, cosmetics (skin conditioning agents and moisturizers, hair preparations, bath oils, hand products, and make-up), pharmaceuticals, insecticides and paints, and varnishes.